Brione Verzasca - Switzerland - Backpacking - Hiking - Piée - Part 2



Hiking from the apt. to the grocery store right on the side of the street was an adorable little area to pray.  I'm not even sure what to call it.  I had never seen one before, but my friend was familiar with them and immediately went in and prayed.  So very special.


Even the rock quarry is charming.  And right on the side of the road is a bench.  I do love benches.


I think the thing I loved the best about Brione Verzasca was that you did not feel like you were traveling with a lot of tourists.  We really felt as though we experienced truly living in the village.  We felt a part of their community.


Thank you Brione!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Venice Venice Venice - Love Venice - Budget - Wow

Bellagio - Lake Como - Italy - Backpacking - Public Buses - Charming