Zermatt - Switzerland - Charming Village - Goats - Enchanting - Backpacking



I absolutely loved hearing the herd come down the street.  I was stunned and felt so fortunate to see the goats herded down through the village and off to the pastures. Charming!!!

The village of Zermatt is gorgeous.  In every direction there is breathtaking beauty.  It is difficult for me to convey completely how stunning Zermatt is.  I can only imagine what it looks like in winter, blanketed in snow.  Wow!


Just walking through the village is a delight.  I loved waking up in the morning and walking in to town to get my morning coffee.  Loved it.


There are so many wonderful hikes to go on for all levels of experience.

I can hardly wait to go back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Venice Venice Venice - Love Venice - Budget - Wow

Bellagio - Lake Como - Italy - Backpacking - Public Buses - Charming

Brione Verzasca - Switzerland - Backpacking - Hiking - Piée - Part 2